CineVino arrived in Austin, Texas to celebrate the South by Southwest Film Festival with our interviews with filmmakers and the talent both in front and behind the camera.
- GAY HAIRCUT With Jude Harris and Krista Fatka
- GLITTER AIN’T GOLD With Christian Nolan Jones
- SANTOS: SKIN TO SKIN With Kathryn Golden and Ashley James
- A LOT OF NOTHING With John Rosario
- SELF-PORTRAIT With Joële Walinga
- IN THE COURT OF THE CRIMSON KING With Toby Amies
While in Austin we planned an exploration of the wine Texas has to offer so we partnered with US Natural Wine who brought to the table four natural wines. Two of these wines were very local to the Texas Hill Country. The other two are from the Western United States with bottle #3 the third from the Central Coast region of California and the fourth from Willamette Valley Oregon. Here are the four wines CineVino paired in Austin, Texas for South by Southwest.
- LØNG LIVE “TINTO FINO” Tempranillo (Texas Hill Country, TX)
- SOUTHHOLD FARM+ CELLAR DON’T FORGET TO SOAR White Blend (Texas Hill Country, TX)
- DAY WINES VIN DE DAY ROUGE (Willamette Valley, OR)
- LOW-FI CHENIN BLANC (Santa Barbara, CA)
Texas Natural Wine and US Natural Wine
Texas Hill Country is located roughly seventy five miles from Austin, Texas. And with US Natural Wine all the wines are natural meaning native yeast, fermentation with no alterations or additions aside from small amounts of SO2 to prevent spoilage.